Okay, so that looks half-disgusting. It’s delicious, though, particularly for young kids, and a very quick way to use ground beef.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 10 34 ozs condensed tomato soup (campbell, regular or 25 less sodium)
- 12 cup salsa
- 12 cup water
- 6 flour tortillas (6 6 inch, cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 12 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Cook beef in 10-inch skillet until well browned, stirring to break up meat. Pour off fat.
- Stir in soup, sour cream, salsa, water, tortillas. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes Stir. Top with cheese.
That’s it. Mexican without the messy, keep-it-in-the-tortilla challenge. Also sweeter because of the soup.