It is January the fourth.
I set out a bunch of resolutions and have not yet followed one of them.
I have, however,
– eaten all the Christmas goodies
– eaten a large bag of Cheetohs
– stayed up too late reading trashy Tumblr blogs
– freaked out about my writing projects
– yelled at my kids
– loved my kids
– played with my kids
– freaked out that grad school starts on Monday. Starts. On. Monday.
– gotten dressed around 1 p.m. each day
– taken at least one shower
– spent too much money
– not made enough money
– felt like I’ve been cleaning my house all day everyday
– not cleaned my house nearly enough
– made several business calls to people who were not there because they take a holiday
– told the bank teller that I wanted to order checks then left before actually ordering the checks because I’ve lost my mind.
– made peppermint cotton candy from a candy cane.
– freaked out about how little I’ve been able to accomplish thus far in the year
– freaked out some more
Not a good start. So I’m calling a redo.
Starts on Monday (because that’s how I roll.) 2013 will start on January 7th. Bam. Done.
Now I’ve got to go. I’ve got more freaking out to do.