I am thankful for my husband.
-I am thankful for my children.
– I am thankful for the puddles of urine on my carpet because they mean that my children are working hard to learn the ways of the potty.
– I am thankful for the constant barrage of babble that assaults me every minute of every day because it means my children want to talk to me, want to share with me, and value my opinion.
– I am thankful for the cheerios scattered all over the floor because we have the money to spend on them.
– I am thankful for the 7 a.m. wake-up call because it means another day with my kids.
– I am thankful for the dirty dishes in my sink because they remind me that I don’t need to be a perfect housekeeper to be loved.
– I am thankful for the stains on my carpet because I know one day I’ll have wood floors.
I am thankful for the stretch marks on my tummy that I hate because they remind me that I was lucky enough to be able to carry and give birth to healthy twins.
-I am thankful for the tantrums because they show me that my children have strong personalities and will stick up for themselves when they perceive any injustice.
-I am thankful for the messes I have to clean up because they mean that my children are inquistive and explorative.
-I am thankful to be a stay at home mom because it gives me the opportunity to shape my children and to see them grow each day.
I am thankful for my life. Thank you.